Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So, Recently..

These past couple weeks have been a bit crazy around here!

I have made the decision to joing the Army, and I will be returning home in March!!! I will miss my friends and family here so much, but I need to do this for me. To get myself going on my own path. All I ask from y'all is that my decision is supported and respected. I don't have to explain my reasonings, just know that they are strictly noble and I love each and every one of yall for being absolutely amazing.

Jacob is worried, and he has every right to be. But he knows that I am SO proud of how strong he is. This isn't easy for him, he tells me he's okay with it, but this is so hard for him. I am so blessed to be marrying a man who is so supportive and loves me more than life itself. I will be home with him. That's been our goal for so so long, and I can't believe this is happening! We have gone through so many things that would break couples up, but it's only made us stronger.If the Army clears me, Jacob and I will be getting married before I head off to Basic. It's a huge step for us, but we are ready.Despite what others think reguarding us, this is for us and we are thrilled! If I am not able to join the Army, then our wedding plans will stay the same and he and I will enjoy every day together(:
To be honest, Basic Training scares me. But I'm excited to see how much I will grow as a person.I would like to stay in the military as long as I can. I mean, come on, Tricare ain't anything to sneeze at (; As long as Jacob and I are taken care of, I don't care. I'd love to make sure our future kids are taken care of too! It's gonna be a wild ride, but we can take it!(:

I love you baby, everything will be okay.

Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment