Monday, January 14, 2013

He Is The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Taylor Swift really does have a way with words. Some of her songs are simply magical and creepily right on target with how I'm feeling. Kudos, Taylor.

But this one, this one is about Jacob. (:

My first interaction with this guy was by sheer coinocidence. Go figure. I had no idea when I turned around and saw him he was the love of my life. Nope. Not even a little bit.

But, I do have a confession..

I fell in love with his voice before I ever met him. The rest of him was just the icing on the cake.(:

He was crazy tall, like, gotta look up to the clouds kinda tall. Well, I am only five foot after all. Sheesh.

But anyways!

Like Jacob mentioned in his previous post, he was talking about little moments that stood out in his mind. Well, I have one in particular.

My first one was actually our first date. Remember, Jacob?

He had called me up a week before, and I was headed home with my friend Charissa. I answered the phone, grinning like a loon cause just seeing his name got me all girly and happy, and he announced that we have not had our first dat yet: We kinda had a couple times, but, ya know, those didn't count apparently(; and that he would like to take me out the following Saturday, if I was free of course. I pretended to check my busy, empty calendar and yup! I was free alright! So then came down to the Where? Well, you should never ask me that because I will always be up for anything and everything, as he has come to find out and I am horribly indescicive. So, he suggested the zoo and I got so stinkin excited! I mean, the most amazing guy ever had tapped into my inner childhood and knew exactly the perfect date for us and then a promise of a nice dinner afterwards. Y'all. Seriously. Could he GET any more perfect?! So, after I got off the phone I started squealing all happy and Charissa made me tell her everything and I was one very excited girl!!
So, of course I stressed all week about the perfect thing to wear, knowing he didn't care about all that, but I did of course. Saturday really sped up. It's like it knocked all the other days that ended in Y out of the way and by God he was gonna have his turn!

It takes me like, 15 minutes to get ready. Uh Uh. Not this day.

He came around to pick me up at noon, and I didn't come walking out until about noon thirty. God bless that man for not bolting, then! He gave me his usual spinny hug that I love so much, and we were off! Got to the zoo, and wouldn't you know it. The first warm day and all of Mnotgomery was there! Not a spot anywhere! So, I wasn't too disappointed and I suggested a movie because It would allow me to be close to him. He, on the other hand was VERY disappointed. I loved him a little bit more right then, because he wanted it to be perfect and it didn't turn out like his plan, it didn't matter to me. It showed me how much he cared to actually want it to be perfect. So off to the Rave we went. We ran into my best friend Amber and chit chatted for a few, and we ended up seeing Big Momma's Like Father Like Son. It wasn't the funniest, but I got to snuggle up so that was okay(:

We went to Outback and had a lovely dinner, we ended up sitting there for about three hours just talking each others ears off and we were totally happy doing it! The waiter really wanted the table, and we didn't move. Eventually we had to, and Jacob was still hungry!! I was shocked! We went to Walmart, cause, you know, that's where all small town kids go. I was so dang sleepy and we just wandered and I got a taste of wht he liked and vice versa, and he got me my first Pillow Pet. I was so touched because I had always wanted one and he just picked one up and handed it to me and we kept walking(: It's still one of my very favorite things. He dropped me off and he met my step-mom, and I was pleased. It had been the most perfect night ever. I knew that after that night, not a ton of stuff could ever top the way I was absolutely floating on cloud nine that night and how in that one night I was absolutely certain that this man was gonna be the man I married. I never told him that. I had decided that night that I was gonna marry that boy someday, and look at us now. two years strong and getting married(: Funny what one perfect night can do, huh? He made it absolutely perfect. I didn't care that the animals didn't see us, I didn't care that the movie wasn't that funny. What I cared about, I could never put into words and he is that best hting that's ever been mine. I love you<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey, HWIC its spelled coincidence.
    Not coinocidence.

    Love you,
    -The Loving Male

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Loving Male, I know how to spell :P
      Love you,
      HWIC

      Delete