Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Almost May!!

Can't believe it!! These months are flying by so fast!! Here's a little update for yall: Got back home to Alabama in March, been adjusting to being in a way new environment, job hunting with no luck so far, and enjoying every moment I can with Jacob. I feel like I've been here for years with him instead of just a month! We are LOVING it. The wait was worth it.We couldn't be happier!!

My best friend in the world is back on this side of the country and I have yet to see her!!! We will change that soon and enjoy it as long as we can, she leaves for Thailand to be a Missionary and I couldn't be prouder!

Jacob and I are still trying to figure out wedding ideas and detail and we do know this: we are not going to have a very traditional wedding at all! Right now, we are looking at May, 21 2015, unless we change it. We want our colors to be Burgandy, Orange, Crimson and White. Yeap. Our college football teams' colors. Its very us. We are going to have our friend Joey do our ceremony  and that's about all we have figured out! We are more excited about our honeymoon more than anything else! We are going to spend it at Universal Studios and Disney World in Orlando, FL. It's something we have talked about doing ever since we got together, so why not just make it our honeymoon spot and have a blast! Harry Potter World is our first stop for sure! Dad and Jay own a timeshare in Orlando, and for our wedding present they are letting us use it instead of spending a fortune on a resort! So so so so excited!! I can't wait to marry him! Sometimes life gets really hard, but we keep that to ourselves and we push forward! We are stronger than we have ever been and it gets stronger every single day. I'm so blessed to be marrying my best friend and I cannot wait to see what the next few years brings us!!

Sorry it is so long between posts! Love y'all and thank you for sticking with us!

What can I say? We are two people who fell into mutual weirdness and we call it love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment